Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first post! :D

Hi everyone. Yes it's me Welling . My darling has been very busy updating our site and now it's my turn to do my share.

How are we? We're great! Never been better =D

Just to answer queries, yes we're a couple. I'm not handsome and I'm 173 cm. LOL. Peru hasn't been online lately because of usual work stuff. Me on the other hand has been AFK-ing basically the whole day and you can talk to me at night when we usually play together. We've been busy with Secret Temple, vergo, +6-ing our items and chipping them as well with the latter stuff, being the forte of Peru.

We've been getting a lot of questions and I just want to make something clear. Peru's IGN is Peruvoille and nothing else. Please don't mistake her for anyone else. Yes, she's my GF. Only her ok?

If you got any questions or inquiries that we can answer here without doing any damage to the game's balance and the outside world, feel free to leave a comment on this post and every post from hereon. We will try to answer them the best way we could.

Once more, this is Welling family from Caravaggio (in behalf of my da Peruvoille who is busy at work right now) signing off~

No comments: