Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy valentines day to everyone!

Tough celebrating it when your loved one is so close yet so far away.. But it's ok! Keep the spirit of happy heart's day alive.

Take the chance to show people you love them, may it be by giving fancy gifts, fragrant flowers, sweet chocolates, valentine cards, precious jewels or just a simple kiss/hug. Everyday can be like valentines if only we tend to be more expressive of how we feel.. We can also show our love for them if we say the simplest yet sometimes the 3 hardest words to say..

"I LOVE YOU"


"Despite the distance, the differences and the circumstances we face, I'll always love you and only you. I hope the day comes soon that I can show you what all these words mean. I love you, I love you"

- Welling

HAPPY HEART'S DAY EVERYONE!

No comments: